When you need a solution for critical infrastructure quickly, our team can step in as an extension of yours. All your need to do is provide the hardware; we’ll handle the rest. Rapid deployments are our specialty. Connect with our team for pricing information or to learn more about the range of solutions offered at our Utah, Colorado, and Nevada data centers.
The benefits of turn-key service:
Collaborative Data Team
Our team becomes an extension of yours. You’ll benefit from our team’s combined experience troubleshooting and employing creative solutions to a host of IT issues.
24/7 Monitoring and Support
We don’t just respond to problems – we actively work to prevent them before they happen. 24/7 monitoring and maintenance, proactive system improvements, network administration, and data backups are critical for smart data management. With our seasoned engineers and technical experts, we have built a resilient and secure data center campus.
Proactive Digital Security
Novva prevents losses in productivity with timely data security updates and maintenance of Microsoft 365 or AWS. This works in tandem with our on-site security to give 360-degree protection of your data both physically and digitally.
Strategic Data Consultations
For questions about data strategy, how to scale, or which services to deploy, our team is ready to help. Our expertise in data can help you make informed decisions about the future of your business.
Data Center Solutions FAQs
Today’s organizations must view data management as a foundational element of their overall infrastructure. Data management is essential for guaranteeing the integrity of your data, including its:
- Efficiency: Data should be organized and easily accessible to make it easier to use when needed.
- Accuracy: Accurate, up-to-date data is critical for informed decision-making at every level of your organization.
- Security: Protecting sensitive data from unauthorized access, theft, or loss prevents data breaches and protects your organization’s and customers’ privacy.
- Compliance: Maintaining compliance with specific regulations concerning the management and use of data allows you to avoid punitive legal consequences.
Data center solutions are various products and services that support data centers’ operation and management. These solutions can include several categories:
- Data Infrastructure: Data center infrastructure solutions are the necessary hardware which includes servers, storage devices, network equipment, electrical and cooling systems, as well as racks.
- Management: Data center management solutions are services and software tools to monitor and control the performance and availability of the equipment and systems listed above. This may include monitoring and analytics, automation, and operational management software. It can also include on-site professional services, and maintenance and support services.
- Security: Data center solutions proactively protect the facility and its data from breaches or cyber-attacks. Examples include firewalls, intrusion detection, security information, and event management (SIEM) software.
- Cloud: Cloud-based data center solutions continue to grow in popularity, due to their scalability, flexibility, and comparative affordability. Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS) are all cloud services used by modern data centers.
Data center infrastructure management is the process of managing all the components included in the facility’s physical infrastructure. This involves using specialized software that monitors, manages, and optimizes the various equipment and systems, including electrical and HVAC or alternative cooling solutions, environmental sensors, servers, storage, and networking devices.
Data center infrastructure management gives real-time feedback on the status and efficiency of a data center’s physical infrastructure, helping administrators quickly identify and resolve issues when they arise. It can also improve the availability and reliability of critical IT services, decrease energy costs, and increase overall efficiency.
Each business has different data needs, which makes it hard to assign one “best” solution for data storage and protection. However, third-party data centers are seen as one of the simplest, most accessible, and most affordable solutions for many businesses in industries ranging from IT and technology to e-commerce and retail. This is because third-party, external data centers have comparatively low investment costs, 24/7 monitoring, on-site technical support, and the ability to quickly and seamlessly scale your data footprint when needed.
Data management services are a variety of services that support an organization’s ability to effectively and efficiently manage data throughout its lifecycle. When done correctly, data management services help organizations maximize the value of their data, while minimizing its risks and associated costs. These services may support any of the following:
- Data governance
- Data integration
- Data warehousing
- Data analytics
- Master data management
- Data migration
- Data quality management
- Data security and privacy
The three primary components of a data center infrastructure include:
- Servers: the physical machines that process and store data.
- Storage: scalable storage systems (including hard drives and/or cloud-based storage solutions) that protect the safety and accessibility of data.
- Network: the switches, routers, firewalls, and other networking equipment that facilitates communication between the servers, storage devices, and other data center components, as well as the transfer of data to and from the internet.
Optimizing data infrastructure offers your organization several advantages, such as:
- Improved performance for faster decision-making and better outcomes.
- Cost savings, by optimizing data storage to reduce storage costs.
- Increased scalability to meet growing data needs — without having to invest in more hardware or infrastructure.
- Enhanced security through proper storage and encryption and access restrictions limited to only authorized personnel.
- Better data quality by guaranteeing data is accurate, complete, and consistent, and meets an organization’s quality standards.
- Improved decision-making, thanks to better insights and analytics, allows for more informed and data-driven decisions.